Sunday, January 07, 2007

Your Prayers

"On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many. "
I Cor. 1: 10-11


Please keep us in your prayers this week. As Mark follows up with some job leads, we need patience and the ability to remain content in spite of whatever may happen. Pray that God might open up one of these opportunities to us. We are desperate for a job, but these companies are in no hurry... like Mark said, "It is a priority for US, but not a priority for them."

We are now at 7 months and I can hardly imagine that the Lord would linger on this any longer... but every time I think we can not possibly make it any longer, HE shows me that He is the worker of miracles and that anything.... no matter how unimaginable, IS possible with Him.

I confess, I've long ago run out of my own patience.... I am simply drawing on HIS. And am now praying that He would give me an extra portion this week.

Thank you, friends, for your prayers.

No comments: