Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Non-Update :-)

Since lots of you check this blog for job search updates I just thought I'd post a note today saying that there is nothing new to report! I wish I had more to share, but in spite of new resumes going out, there really have not been any new developments (so far) this week.

We are managing well in spite of the obvious challenges and are continually thankful for God's daily provision. I know I say this often, but please keep us in your prayers. As you can imagine, as each week passes it becomes more of a struggle to remain optimistic. Although we are trusting in God, we have to make a daily decision to basically ignore our circumstances and instead look to God for our hope. That's where your prayers come in.... it will help to hold us up when we are struggling to do it ourselves.

Thank you, to all of our wonderful friends.

No comments: