Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update for today...

I've been asking God to provide some business for us, but have not had any more other than the one inspection. I keep repeating to myself the quote from the Matthew Henry Commentary that goes something like this, "We should not pray so much for the removal of affliction, but rather to make right use of it". I ask that you will pray that for me... that I would be satisfied with God's use of the "affliction" rather than being impatient for God to remove it.

Some good developments: Mark has been scheduled to speak at some real estate meetings over the next few weeks. Also, the Board of Realtors is going to allow him to teach some continuing education courses for Realtors. Teaching is "his thing", so this is good. He has been working on writing a course the last two weeks. Even though there is no income from the classes it is good exposure for him and sets him up as an expert in Realtor's minds.

All of our physical needs are met at this time, please thank God for that miraculous thing! And, please continue to keep all of us in your prayers. May I especially ask that you remember our kids in your prayers? I'm starting to notice this affecting them more. Thank you, dear friends!

No comments: