Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Answer to Prayer

Can I just share an answer to prayer? Our kids are leaving for a youth mission trip on Saturday and my daughter needed money for meals. I had been praying for that, and she had been praying specifically for babysitting jobs. She hasn't had any babysitting for weeks, then suddenly she was asked to babysit on Sunday and Tuesday for most of the day. The jobs have given her just what she needed for spending money. And I mean that literally... JUST the amount she needed!
Praise God!

2 comments:

LynnSC said...

Praise God!! Is He just perfect or what?? Thanks so much for sharing this encouragement.

My husband doesn't usually start getting his payments in the mail until at least the 15th of the month or later... He has already received 3 payments this month. God is such a faithful God. He knows our needs before we even start to pray for them.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

The Lord does hear even the simplest of prayers. I remember one low money month in college. I was praying about more funds, after having tried everything. Finally, I decided to do my huge pile of laundry that I had put off for weeks.

Lo and Behold-- I found what seemed like a huge amount of money to me then, $50, in one of my pant's pockets! =) Praise the Lord!

I'm glad you have a hard working daughter...perhaps this is why the Lord rewarded her request.

I know I don't know you personally, but this blog is such a joy to read. It is great to relate to other women of faith.