Sunday, December 31, 2006

Gotta Leave it in God's Hands!

Mark found out last week that his unemployment benefits have ended and our COBRA is being increased by $250 a month (it's outrageously expensive, anyway)... so things have been a wee bit stressful. I still have peace and am trusting that God is in control. But, I keep saying, "Lord, NOW would be a really good time for a job!!" I kind of imagine Him laughing at me when I do that... He knows the perfect time and the perfect job, but I can't resist throwing in my two cents!

Mark had some job contacts before Christmas that he'll be following up with next week. Keep us in your prayers regarding those. As always, we are praying for His will in our lives.

God is in control, and therefore in EVERYTHING I can give thanks - not because of the situation but because of the One who directs and rules over it. (Kay Arthur)

No comments: